Within the scope of the services we provide on www.baranselvillas.com; this notice has been prepared in order to inform you regarding the storage, recording, processing and transfer of the data belonging to all persons using our website, benefiting from our services or entering into a contractual relationship with us.
Baransel Grup Emlak Turizm Otomotiv İnşaat Taahhüt Ticaret Limited Şirketi (hereinafter referred to as "Baransel Villas" and / or "Baransel Group") provide to you, and in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No.6698 ("KVKK"), you can see detailed information about your data is recorded, stored, processed and how it can be transferred in the notification below.
During the acquisition of personal data within the scope of Article 10 of the KVKK, the data controller has an obligation to provide information about;
a) The identity of the data controller and, if any, its representatives,
b) The purpose for which personal data will be processed,
c) To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred,
ç) The method and legal reason for collecting personal data,
d) Other rights enumerated in Article 11”
In this context and in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation and as a data controller we will; "Record, classify, process, store, update and disclose to third parties when permitted by legislation". This applies to all of the general and private personal data you have transmitted to us, where express consent is given. We will inform you about our mutual rights and obligations within the scope of the aforementioned legal regulations.
"Data controller" within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698; Baransel Grup Emlak Turizm Otomotiv İnşaat Taahhüt Ticaret Limited Company.
In line with the legislation laid out in article 11 of the KVKK regarding the rights of the relevant persons included in the latter part of this notification, your requests regarding your data must be made by written notification to the following address: Menteşe Mah. Şehitler Cad. Olivium Apartları No:A-1 Kalkan Kaş/Antalya Turkey.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED AND DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES;
In the same way that we take great pride in providing excellent customer service we reflect this attitude when dealing with your personal data that you share with us. We strive to serve you in the most appropriate and professional manner and within this scope, your personal data is collected, stored, processed and recorded as follows:
- Identity information, name and surname and passport/ identity card details of the persons who will stay in the rented property is used for; preparation of a suitable rental contract as mutually agreed, to issue invoices, to make accounting calculations, to notify in case of dispute and upon request of official authorities. It is compulsory to provide the information of the person(s) who use rental accommodation to the local law enforcement (within the scope of the provisions of the legislation on Identity Notification) to fulfil the obligations arising from National legislation.
- Contact details such as your phone number, address, e-mail address are stored in order to provide you with a better service, to receive booking queries before the contractual relationship is established, to provide you with the best services during the contract period (pre-booking and rental period), to communicate with you afterwards in order to increase customer satisfaction and service quality.
- IBAN numbers, bank account numbers and payment information belonging to you are collected in order to complete the contract and to fulfil the obligations arising from the legislation.
- If you contact our call centre, sound recordings; In order to be used in case of disputes, to increase customer satisfaction, to take action in accordance with legislation, to respond to requests and complaints, to be shared with authorized public institutions and organizations, law enforcement, administrative and judicial authorities.
- Security camera recordings; In order to keep visitor records, ensure environment security, take security measures and present them as evidence in case of conflict;
- Cookies and IP information; for visitors to our website, in order to make site improvements, to increase customer satisfaction and to make general improvements.
Again, our company;
- The correct planning, execution and management of our company's commercial collaborations, management and communication activities and strategies,
- Ensuring the highest level of data security,
- To be able to contact you on requests and complaints (including complaints within the scope of KVKK), to provide follow-up and management,
- Carrying out marketing and sales activities,
- Conducting administrative operations for communication carried out by our company,
- Determining and implementing our company's commercial and business strategies,
- Limited to the purpose of ensuring the execution of our company's human resources policies
DATA PROCESSING CONDITIONS AND LEGALITIES;
Within the scope of Article 5 and 6 of the KVKK, the processing of personal data and special quality data is subject to explicit consent. Within the scope of article 5 of the KVKK, the conditions for processing personal data are stated;
However articles 5/2 and 6/3 of the KVKK are expressed as exceptions, and in these cases, it is stated that data processing is possible without express consent. In accordance with these exceptions the law clearly stipulates;
- It is obligatory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of a person who is unable to disclose their consent due to impairment or whose consent is not legally valid,
- Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract,
- It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfil his legal obligation,
- It is made public by the person(s) concerned,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, or protection of a right,
- In order to make data processing which is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person are not harmed,
- It is clearly stipulated in the legislation that our company is subject to;
- Labour Law, Occupational Health and Safety Law, Social Insurance and General Health
- Insurance Law, Law of Obligations, Tax Procedure Law, Turkish Commercial Code, Identity
- Reporting Law, Income Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law, Check Law, Private Pension Savings and Investment System Law.
As a matter of fact, a similar arrangement was made in accordance with the KVKK regarding the transfer of personal data and the transfer of it abroad, and the exceptions were specified within the scope of the 8th and 9th articles of the KVKK. In these cases, your personal data may be transferred without your explicit consent.
In relation to the personal data to be processed, an evaluation is made by our company and your personal data can be processed without requesting your express consent when the above-mentioned exceptions apply. In cases where explicit consent is required, you will be presented with express consent forms and your explicit consent will be requested.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA;
With the exceptions within the scope of KVKK, your personal data will primarily be used/shared in the following ways;
- With payment institutions for identity verification in accordance with the Regulation on Measures to Prevent Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing published in the Official Gazette dated January 9, 2008 and numbered 26751;
- As it is legally required to share the identity information of the people who will use holiday accommodation, your information will be shared with law enforcement through the Identity Notification System. (Again, within the scope of the Identity Notification Law No. 1174 ("KBK"));
- With law firms and / or lawyers consulted in case of disputes;
- With certified public accountants and accountants for the execution of invoices and tax liabilities;
- If requested by the villa owners, data will be shared with the owners of the property only with the reservation confirmation to indicate the occupancy rate of the villa;
- In addition, your personal data may be transferred if requested by authorized public institutions and organizations, law enforcement agencies and judicial and administrative authorities;
- We will be able to transfer personal data to third parties in the country as well as abroad, within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes, provided that they meet the conditions stipulated in the KVKK.
- Your personal data may be shared by business units in order to benefit the relevant persons from the products and services offered by our site, and if third parties are approved for the management of business processes, planning and execution of commercial and / or business strategies.
- In addition, it may be transferred to our company officials, affiliates, business partners, suppliers, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and private institutions for the purposes stated above.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PROCEDURE;
Your personal data;
In order to provide the services rendered by us and in accordance with the legislation relating to the above-mentioned purposes, data is collated in the audio recording environment through all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media, and in this context, our company can fulfil its obligations arising from the contract and laws in a complete and correct manner.
Your personal data will be collected, processed and shared within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK and in line with the legal reasons and purposes stipulated in this notification.
If the purpose of processing personal data comes to an end or the scope of any process has an expiration date; your personal data is anonymized, deleted and / or destroyed in accordance with the KVKK.
The personal data that you have submitted to us for the purposes described in this text; are processed in a limited, set period of time that requires processing in accordance with the practices and traditions of commercial life; after the expiration date, they are deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
In cases explicitly stipulated by law, where personal data is required for our company to fulfil its legal obligation as a data controller and which must be processed for the legitimate interests of our company, and where this personal data is made public by the person concerned, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person are not harmed, this data may be shared. It can only be used for the realization of the purposes listed in this sentence.
In line with the above-mentioned purposes it is necessary to store your data for the period foreseen in the relevant legislation for the purposes for which the personal data are processed such as; presenting you with relevant campaigns, determine campaign strategies and provide legally obligatory information required within the scope and integrity of contracts.
In this context, in order to determine the storage periods, evaluations are made within the scope of the provisions of the legislation regarding each data processing process. Therefore, personal data are stored until the minimum legal obligation periods and the expiry of the statute of limitations.
For these reasons, your stored personal data will not be allowed to be accessed for any other purpose and can only be used in case of necessity. Your personal data will be duly deleted, destroyed or anonymized in the event of the expiry of the aforementioned situations.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA OWNER:
You can make all your requests regarding how personal data is recorded, stored, collected, processed and transferred by us through the following e-mail address: [email protected]
In accordance with the Communiqué on KVKK and Data Controller Application Procedures and Principles you must forward your requests for your data directly to us. You can complete and sign the application form which can be accessed from the link below and submit it by personal application, through a notary public or by signing with the "secure electronic signature" (defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070) and send it to [email protected] as the registered e-mail address of our Company.
In this context, your requests will be answered free of charge within thirty (30) working days at the latest, in accordance with the KVKK and depending on the nature of the request. However, if the request requires an additional cost, an additional fee may be charged- determined by the tariff stated by Personal Data Protection Board.
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, the relevant persons (data owners);
- May learn whether personal data about them is processed,
- May request information if personal data has been processed,
- May learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- May know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- May request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of these changes to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- May request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease, despite the fact that it has been collected, processed and transferred in accordance with the provisions of the law and the relevant legislation, and to request the information of the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- May object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
- Regarding the matters stated in this form, changes may be made in line with legal and technological developments.
To see the application form, click here